We accept payments via Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard) and PayPal for Lifetick. We only accept payments via Credit Card for Lifetick Coach. Please refer to paypal.com for payment methods they accept in your territory and their Terms and Conditions.
For Australian residents, 10% GST is included in the price. We do not offer refunds. Please refer to the Lifetick Personal pricing page and Lifetick Coach pricing page for specific details on prices.
An email will be sent to you before your licence expires reminding you of the impending expiry at which point you may pay for a further 1 year, 2 year or 5 year period if you wish to continue accessing Lifetick.
1. When first signing up for a Lifetick Personal account, you will be provided with a 14 day free trial. You are not required to enter payment details unless you wish to continue past the 14 day trial.
Payment via Credit Card: Your new account expiry date will come into effect as soon as we are notified that your payment has been received
Payment via PayPal: Your account will be extended to a new expiry date as soon as we are notified from PayPal that payment has been received
Lifetick Coach product:
1. When first signing up for a Lifetick Coach plan you will be provided with a 30 day free trial. You are not required to enter credit card details until the end of the trial and only if you wish to continue.
2. When upgrading a Lifetick Coach account from a lower priced plan, you will not be charged for the new plan until your next monthly bill is due. You will immediately however, receive the additional allocation of users for the larger plan.
3. When downgrading a Lifetick Coach account from a higher priced plan, your number of available users will be immediately reduced and your new price will come into effect when your next monthly bill is due.
4. Lifetick Coach is billed monthly in advance. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or refunds for months unused with an open account. If you have any concerns or questions about your payment, contact email@example.com
5. You can cancel your subscription at any time. It will take effect at the end of the current monthly billing period.